Take Care of Your Home with a Heat Pump
December is here, which means it is time to winterize your home. With family coming in for the holiday season and awaiting the possibility of snow in the south, a warm, cozy home may be at the forefront of your mind. 3D Air Services wants your winter to be stress-free and warm to keep you and your family healthy! We can provide service to a faulty heat pump, or even install a brand new one to provide warmth for your home. 3D Air Services is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, so we are experts in all things HVAC and Bryant products.
We recommend Bryant
At 3D Air Services, we always recommend a Bryant heat pump instead of other brands and products. We have spent years installing and servicing Bryant products and believe they are the most price-efficient, successful HVAC products for our customers. Now is the time of the season to get your Bryant heat pump installed so that your winter is more about family and less about the old heat pump. Listed below are a few of the products we can offer and provide in-home quotes for.
- Legacy Heat Pump
- Up to $300 in rebates
- Up to 15 Seer efficiency
- Single Stage Compressor
- Preferred Heat Pump
- Available in compact size
- Up to $300 in rebates
- Up to 17 Seer efficiency depending on model
- Single and Two Stage Compressor
- Evolution Heat Pump
- Variable Speed Compressor
- Depending on the model get up to 24 Seer efficiency
- Up to $300 back in rebates
- Up to 13.0 HSPF efficiency
Why a Heat Pump?
We offer both air conditioning and heat pump installation, but many do not know the difference between the two products. Heat pumps provide heating and cooling, while an air conditioner can only cool. Heat pumps pull energy from the outside air and turn it into heat for the house. An air conditioner cools the home by pulling heat out but requires a paired furnace to include heating capabilities. So why would a heat pump be a better option for you? Here are a few benefits and conditions to consider when looking into different products to install.
- You are looking for both heating and cooling. If you are interested in both aspects for your home, a heat pump could be a great investment. Heat pumps are going to cost more than an air conditioner but will provide heat as well. This eliminates the need to buy a furnace in addition to the air conditioner.
- You live in moderately cold temperatures. When the outdoor temperatures are above freezing, your heat pump will use electricity to keep your home at the right temperature. However, it will use more energy once temperatures drop below freezing. In the South, heat pumps are common because you will use less energy overall, and none of the energy is from natural gas, oils, or propane.
- You want a system that is efficient and quiet. Heat pumps use less energy, which means they were created to run more efficiently as they are usually run year-round. This will save you money on energy bills and service calls.
- You don’t have space for an air conditioner and a furnace. These products tend to take up lots of space, and another benefit of a 2-in-1 system is the space that it saves!
Rely on 3D Air Services
Chances are, you still have concerns and questions regarding your next steps with your heating systems. Now that winter is here, we are installing heat pumps for our customers each week in preparation for the season. Call us today for our availability and to see how we can fit into your busy schedule to give you an in-home quote or consultation. We want to offer you excellent customer service and quality care from the minute we answer the phone! Our technicians are all expertly trained in providing quotes and recommending heat pumps as well as installing them. We can’t wait to serve you here at 3D Air Services.