Financing Options When Your Need It
Are you ready for a new HVAC system? 3D Air Services is excited to help the residents of Birmingham and surrounding areas upgrade their units to keep their houses cool this summer. Since HVAC units are an investment, we have multiple financing options to keep your monthly bills low and your home comfortable. Financing is for everybody; we have flexible options to be sure all of our customers are happy when purchasing a new unit from 3D Air Services.
Which Financial Institution can I use with 3D Air Services?
If you are exploring your financing options, here are the types that 3D Air offers. Financing is based on one’s credit score.
- Wells Fargo: If you choose to finance with Wells Fargo, you will receive a Bryant credit card to pay your monthly payments on. This allows for easy access to your account, simple monthly payments, and a revolving line of credit that can be used again.
- Alabama Power: Alabama Power offers financing for our customers with interest rates starting at 9%.
- Alagasco: If you have a natural gas furnace, Alagasco offers financing. You can find more information at www.alagasco.com.
- Unifi Commercial Financing: Do you need a commercial-sized unit for your business? 3D Air Services uses Unifi for all commercial needs. Unifi creates a specific and unique payment plan for your business’s needs.
- Unifi Lease Financing: Conserve your capital and find convenience when using lease financing. Call 3D Air for more information on lease financing.
Financing is a Necessity!
Providing a variety of financing options closes the economic gap when purchasing a new unit. Most customers need monthly payments, while also needing air conditioning as soon as possible. Financing prevents our customers from sitting in the heat all summer because they are still saving for a unit. Financing allows us to install your new unit within a week so you can be comfortable and stress-free. Call 3D Air Services to set up a quote or begin the process of applying for financing. Our technicians prioritize your health and safety—if you need a new unit, we want to install one as efficiently and quickly as possible!