Providing the Best Service for Heating and Air Conditioning in Helena AL
3D Air Services is the ultimate service provider for heating and air conditioning in Helena AL and nearby cities. No matter what the weather is like outside, our technicians are ready to provide you with the best heating and central air conditioner services in Helena. Give us a call to schedule furnace or central AC repairs, or to set-up a routine maintenance schedule with one of our technicians. We offer standard and emergency-based service appointments and we are on-hand to answer a wide variety of HVAC-related questions.
Furnace and Central Air Conditioner Services in Helena, Alabama
We offer our clients more than run-of-the-mill HVAC repairs, we provide a wide variety of heating and air services to our clients. We have more than 115 years’ experience (combined) in the industry and are ready to deliver the best HVAC services around. We provide furnace and central AC installation, ductwork cleaning services, advice on reducing indoor allergens, and we can help you purchase your own whole-house generator. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians or get more information about our services.
Contact Us to Service Your Heating and Air Conditioning in Helena AL
Homeowners don’t necessarily have the skills, training, or interest in maintaining and troubleshooting their heating and air conditioning system – we get that. You also might have a difficult time knowing when to try and fix something yourself or when you should call a service provider – we also understand that. We typically suggest all homeowners do a couple of simple things to help keep their system functioning properly: keep all your vents and registers free from debris (and from being blocked) and clean/change your air filter as needed (the filter manufacturer will publish their own guidelines).
That being said, there are a number of reasons why you should simply call in an HVAC technician. Some of these issues require immediate assistance, while others aren’t quite as urgent. 3D Air Services techs have the skills and training needed to effectively troubleshoot the following common HVAC issues:
- Water Leaks – One of the most common issues we deal with are HVAC-related water leaks and they can be caused by a number of things. If you realize you have a leak, and you can attribute it to your HVAC system, contact us to book a service appointment.
- Higher Energy Bills – If your HVAC system isn’t working properly, or it’s getting a little old, it won’t heat and cool your home nearly as well as it used to. This often means that your HVAC system has to work harder to keep your home comfortable, which will cause an increase in your utility bills. If you think your heater or air conditioner is causing your bills to increase dramatically, give us a call so we can get to the root of the problem.
- It Smells Like Something is Burning – If you can attribute a burning smell to your HVAC system, contact us to book an emergency service call. Oftentimes burning-type smells are related to electrical malfunctions and they can cause electrical fires if they aren’t fixed in a timely fashion.
- Chattering or Grinding Noise – Any kind of grinding or chattering noise indicates that there is a serious, major issue going on with your HVAC system. Contact 3D air services immediately if you hear these sounds coming from your furnace or air conditioner, so that we can schedule an emergency service appointment.
- Yellow Flame – All furnace flames and pilot lights should be blue. If something isn’t working properly, or your furnace needs to be cleaned, your flames might be red or yellow. When your furnace doesn’t burn gas properly, there is a chance CO2 could be leaking into your house. This is another scenario that requires an emergency appointment so that we can quickly get your furnace working properly and safely.
- Moldy/Musty Smells – If you’ve recently started using your HVAC system (either for heat or A/C) and you notice a moldy or musty smell coming from the vents, you probably have mold growing in your system or ductwork. Contact us to book a regular service call, and we’ll find where the mold is growing and effectively kill it.
3D Air Services – Servicing Heating and Cooling in Helena Alabama
We are proud to offer our heating and cooling services to residents of Helena, Alabama and many other cities and towns in the region. We are a faith-based company and are focused on giving Glory to God through our customer service, work ethic, and honest business practices. We are the best service provider in the are and are ready to help you with all your HVAC needs.
Contact 3D Air Services to Book an Appointment
Our team is fully equipped to take on any HVAC-related issue you might be having; give us a call today and speak with one of the friendly 3D Air Services team members!
Learn more about our other services: