Ductless Systems Cure Uneven Temperatures
The majority of homeowners expect their home’s heating and cooling systems to be able to maintain consistent temperatures throughout their home. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. There are several things that can contribute to having uneven temps in your home, and therefore we’ve compiled 5 of the most common causes.
Top Reasons Why You Have Uneven Temps
- Warm Air Rises. As you may already know, warm air rises. Central HVAC systems use ductwork to distribute air throughout your home. And, unfortunately, warm air will rise through these ducts. This can cause you to have warmer rooms upstairs and cooler rooms downstairs.
- Faulty Ductwork. Oftentimes, faulty ductwork is to blame. If your property’s ducts have become squished or also clogged; or are leaking, they cannot effectively distribute air throughout your home.
- Sunshine. The sun can dramatically heat up a specific side of your home depending on the time of day; which can confuse a central HVAC system.
- Thermostat Location. The location of your home’s thermostat will dramatically impact which rooms are warm and also which rooms are cool. Rooms closest to the thermostat closely mirror what the temperature should be. Installing a mini-split ductless system or also rezoning your entire HVAC system is the only way to remedy this issue.
- Heat Load Issues. Depending on the contents of a specific room, it may feel warmer than it should. TVs, computers, etc.; all can dramatically increase the temperature of a room and therefore your central HVAC may not be able to keep up.
Ductless Systems Can Solve Uneven Temperature Issues
Central heating and cooling systems will have a difficult time maintaining consistent temperatures throughout your home, no matter what time of year it is. Fortunately, installing a ductless system in your home will effectively eliminate all the issues above. These systems are energy-efficient, easy to install, and will give you complete control over the climate in each room in your house.
Contact 3D Air Services today to learn more about ductless systems and to schedule a free consultation in your home. We can look at your property, discuss your needs, and also provide a quote for a new ductless system installation. Call today!